Through out much of my life I always had a sense that I wanted to work with my hands. Not the same feelings as I had for math and science, but a quiet pull. I am happy to say that I now work with my hands. I got the great opportunity this past weekend to sell at a larger venue than I usually do and I had a great time and sold several items. I haven't done a lot with clay since Saturday since I had some other projects to work on and the fact that I was super tuckered out. But I did make one thing this week. I made it because I just couldn't keep the idea in my head. I had to try it out.
I made a wand with polymer clay and a branch from the rose bush. It is both beautiful and intimidating. It has been a good week. So here is my list.
- Neko Atsume
- Kitties that sit in my lap and sleep on my bed.
- ASMR videos. So relaxing if you find ones that work for you.
- Nice smells
- Talking about books
- Fonts for people with dyslexia. It helps me. It isn't perfect. But it helps.
- Tomato free chili.
- Browsing the craft store.
- Chatting with people.
- Meditation balls
- Homemade sushi and low key dinner parties.
- Music. Especially, Amanda Palmer, Unwoman, Thrice, and FloBots.
Well that is all I can think of that I haven't already mentioned throughout the week. I hope your week has also been fantastic. If it has or even if it hasn't been tell us about it in the comments.