May 2016 Try-Its

    So what are my goals for this month?

    Well first and foremost I want to make a good chunk of progress on my novel.  If I can work on one scene a day I think I can do a good bit of work.

    After that I want to study even more than I did in April.  Both astronomy and French.  I have been using DuoLingo, which is a great resource, but I'd like to start using other resources too.  Like Easy Languages.

    Then there is Fairy Oasis and all the creativity that has to offer.  I want to create more beautiful things to put in the shop.  I already have a few items that should be up soon.  It does take some time to fill out the information for each listing.  But I want to create many more whimsical things to bring happiness to others.


    While those may be my foci for the month I still have other things I want to try to do.  And here they are.

  • Write more 
  • Sew something 
  • Lean to cook artichokes 
  • Exercise several times a week 
  • Work on Shironuri, Steampunk, Cosplay, and other wearable art.    

    And those are my goals and the things I will focus on.  How about you?  What will you try in May?  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 
 

Comments