Things I Love Thursday: Hair Cut!

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    Some of my friends decided to cover the cost of me getting a haircut this week after the rough weekend.  I am super grateful for them doing that.  My hair is now super short and versatile.  I can make it look feminine or masculine.  Here is a look at it!  Onward to the good list.



    Well I have to go get some more stuff done.  Work! Work! Create! Create! 

    What are you loving this week?  

 Until later, 
 Lilian 
 

Comments