Things I Love Thursday: Road Trip Photos

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    I have been going through the photos I have taken over the years.  Especially those on trips.  Like the epic trip I took with one of my BFFs out to west Texas.  I realized I have a lot of great pictures.  So I have started posting them up on RedBubble.  I am really excited about starting this new venture.  It has given me a boost to my mood to see the great things I have created and seen.  Have you done anything lately that boosted your mood?
    How about a gratitude list?  Here is mine for the week.


    I am also feeling healthy again.  Sinus infections are no fun.  But I am better now and that makes me really happy.  How has your week been?  

 Tata,
 

Comments