Things I Love Thursday: Bright Moon

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    I went out to observe during the full moon on Monday.  It was gloriously bright.  I could have easily walked around with no other source of light.  But even then I could still find Mars and a hand full of other stars in the sky.

    Here is my list this week.

  •  The Instagram account of universetoday 
  • Seeing new fox art from Tea Fox Illustrations 
  • Star gazing
  • Moon Gazing
  • Planing to watch meteors 
  • Planning and scheduling and the eternal pursuit for the best ways I can do it.  
  • Low key parties.  
  • Alone time
  • Friend time
  • Best friend time
  • Dressing up in lolita 
  • Getting stuff done and feeling productive 
  • Naps with kitties
  • Writing 
  • Homemade Libyan food mmmm

    So I have been busy all day and didn't realize fully that in is actually Thursday.  :p So this is much later in the day than I usually post it, but it is still a good list.  How has your week been?  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments