I went out to observe during the full moon on Monday. It was gloriously bright. I could have easily walked around with no other source of light. But even then I could still find Mars and a hand full of other stars in the sky.
Here is my list this week.
- The Instagram account of universetoday
- Seeing new fox art from Tea Fox Illustrations
- Star gazing
- Moon Gazing
- Planing to watch meteors
- Planning and scheduling and the eternal pursuit for the best ways I can do it.
- Low key parties.
- Alone time
- Friend time
- Best friend time
- Dressing up in lolita
- Getting stuff done and feeling productive
- Naps with kitties
- Homemade Libyan food mmmm
So I have been busy all day and didn't realize fully that in is actually Thursday. :p So this is much later in the day than I usually post it, but it is still a good list. How has your week been?