Things I Love Thursday: Crafting!

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    I have been doing a lot of different things I was starting to feel like I hadn't done a snail in forever.  So I set aside some time to sculpt some snails out of polymer clay.  I am really happy with the results.  

    I also finally got to trying out the resin casting.  Though I still have to wait before releasing the little gems from the silicone mold.  It has felt productive on many fronts of my life this week and for me that always makes things more feasible.

    I also watched the last of season 2 of Kamisama Kiss.  I need to get my hands on the manga. I have read a lot of it; past where the anime has left off.  But that was a couple years ago and I really want to own it now that it is licensed.  

    How is your week going?  

  Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan



Comments