It has been a busy week and I think I have made some really good progress. I have also enjoyed several small pleasures. So here is this weeks gratitude list.
- Look at this magical pen!!!!!
- Getting to see Weekly Space Hangout - May 27, 2016: Dr. Seth Shostak LIVE
- Look I have been listening to 8tracks again:
- This shirt with a unicorn and a narwhal is adorable.
- Friend time.
- Alone time.
- Finishing all the things on the to-do list.
- Making tiny things.
- Being creative.
- Trips to the craft store.
- Nerf gun fights.
- Birthday parties.
- Tea. Do I even not list tea?
- Talking shop with other artists.
- Discussing the human condition, human nature, and other such topics.
So tell me, what did you love this week? What made you happy?