I feel like I have been productive lately, aside from some low periods from my depression. I started using a composition book to keep track of the things I have done in a day. It has worked well to help remind me that I have been doing stuff. I have also been enjoying the studying I started last Monday for summed. I am about 13% of the way through the Esperanto lessons on DuoLingo. I am looking forward to making more progress in my goals and working to fight off my depression.
Here is my list for the week.
- Fallen London
- Weekly Space Hangout June 24, 2016: Dr. James Green
- Astronomy Cast Ep. 418: Error 418 - I'm a Teapot
- Nina Turner
- Art and making art
- Taking time to write snail mail.
- Have you heard Flobots? How about the Tee Tones? Thrice? Music, music, music.
- Catching up with the chores
- Folding parties. That is where 2 or more people will fold their laundry together. If you have trouble with folding you might like this idea. Also check out this comic from Robot Hugs. I had not known that others had this problem too.
- Ms. Marvel
- Elf Quest
- Paining my nails. They are purple now, but before that they were black.
So how about you? What have you loved this week?
P.S. I am finally starting the testing for my dyslexia, but I don't have enough to get the results when the testing is done. If you can share my GoFundMe that would be awesomely helpful. Thankies.