Things I Love Thursday: Folding Parties


    I feel like I have been productive lately, aside from some low periods from my depression.  I started using a composition book to keep track of the things I have done in a day.  It has worked well to help remind me that I have been doing stuff.  I have also been enjoying the studying I started last Monday for summed.  I am about 13% of the way through the Esperanto lessons on DuoLingo.  I am looking forward to making more progress in my goals and working to fight off my depression.

    Here is my list for the week.
    So how about you?  What have you loved this week?  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan



P.S. I am finally starting the testing for my dyslexia, but I don't have enough to get the results when the testing is done.  If you can share my GoFundMe that would be awesomely helpful.  Thankies.

Comments