Going On Vacation

An individual dressed in steampunk with stark white skine and cotton candy pink hair that is pulled back.  Mostly brown attiare.  Striped shirt, neck crevat & pin, pants tucked into knee high boots.  Gloves on both hands and a bracer on the right forearm.
Photo by my roommate

    This is my steampunk character Zazzle.  Don't I look handsome?

    Anyhow, me and the rest of the airship / household are going on vacation.

    We are going to visit some other steampunks.  We are going to some museums.  We are going to a steampunk ball.  I will be skipping the shironuri makeup for that event.  We are also headed to Magischola.  Which is the primary event of our trip.  I think it will be a lot of fun.

    But while I am gone I can't really write posts, or manage the etsy shop, or put new stuff up on the Redbubble shop.  As such I am going to just call it as vacation.  I will not take any new orders on the Etsy shop and I will put it into vacation mode.  Unless there is something funky, then I'll just put an announcement and try to set an auto reply.  I am still learning new things about etsy.    

    I will try to update my personal Instagram if I get some WiFi along the way.  See if I can't get you all some fun pics to see.  Let you join in on some of the adventure.

    Once we get back I ain't gonna have time to relax.  We arrive back home during this years GISHWHES Hunt.  So I will get back and probably jump right into some crazy, arts, fun, abnosome antics.  I can't share a lot of pics from that until the hunt is officially over.  (Part of the rules)

    I should have everything back up and running in early August.  Until then, Ya'll stay awesome and have fun and be safe.

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan aka Zazzle

Comments