Things I Love Thursday: I still love the Salmon Cannon

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    The weekly love is great to remind me that there is still good in this world.  Depression has made the last few days troublesome and the news has a lot of terribleness in it.  As such I turn now to the salmon cannon to cheer me up.

  • Scrolling through Instagram 
  • This new green nail polish I have 
  • Cuddling 
  • Elf Quest 
  • Music 
  • Finally getting a new wallet.  It should be in the mail soon.   

    As I mentioned before, the salmon cannon.  Thank you John Oliver.


 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments