I like to organize things so that I can complete tasks in a manageable way and always be able to find what I need. I am still trying out different methods. Bullet journals worked for a little with modifications, but it still didn't do everything I needed. Do you have any favorite methods of organizing your time and why do they work best for you?
As I do every week now is time for the gratitude list.
- Comfortable shoes
- Chatting about LARPing and roleplaying.
- Making polymer clay snails.
- A friend showed me this cool Octopus Ring on etsy. It even comes in sizes that will fit me. :D
- This video was great. Why Millennials Can't Be Blamed
- I've mentioned I love math. Not like, love. Check these out from Numberphile
- Taking alone time
- Having family time