I am so happy to have my bike back in working order. It has been at least two months. The back wheel went flat and then my glasses broke. The glasses had to be fixed before the bike, because I am just not street legal without them. And then we were going out of town and the heat. But oh how I missed my dear sweet Soña. (that's my bike's name) And riding her yesterday for the first time in forever was like flying. IT was exhilarating. It filled me with a bubbling warm laughter.
So without further ado, here is my gratitude list for the week.
- Having my bike back
- Friends helping me out
- Getting to see the photos from the LARP I went to. eee!!!
- In Defense Of Weak Female Characters
- Accessibility and people who don't get made at you for needing it or using it.
- Jumping back into my work. Writing and clay. I hope I will have some posts for you soon.
- Also EVE ONLINE!!! *does a little dance* I have missed this game and the challenges it offers me.