Things I Love Thursday: My Bicycle Is Back

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    I am so happy to have my bike back in working order.  It has been at least two months.  The back wheel went flat and then my glasses broke.  The glasses had to be fixed before the bike, because I am just not street legal without them.  And then we were going out of town and the heat.  But oh how I missed my dear sweet Soña. (that's my bike's name)  And riding her yesterday for the first time in forever was like flying.  IT was exhilarating.  It filled me with a bubbling warm laughter.

    So without further ado, here is my gratitude list for the week.
  • Having my bike back
  • Tea
  • Friends helping me out
  • Getting to see the photos from the LARP I went to.  eee!!!
  • In Defense Of Weak Female Characters 
  • THIS!!!!
  • Music
  • Accessibility and people who don't get made at you for needing it or using it.  
  • Jumping back into my work.  Writing and clay.  I hope I will have some posts for you soon.  
  • Also EVE ONLINE!!! *does a little dance*  I have missed this game and the challenges it offers me.  
    Well that is all I am going to list today.  See you soon with something other than a TiLT post.  Have fun and remember the bright points in life.

Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments