Things I Love Thursday: Sleeping In My Own Bed

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    We are back home.  It was amazing, but all the travel.  All the time in the car.  I was so sore.  I am now helping friends with GISHWES and trying to get back into the swing of things.  It is a lot.  So today I will give you a short list of things I enjoyed from the LARP.

  • Snipes
  • Crocheted plushies 
  • Puzzles 
  • Being a bouncing ball of sunshine
  • Safer Spaces
  • Pronouns 
  • Stars
  • New Friends
  • Dancing
  • Pictures

    There are a lot of things, but that is a good hand full of them with out getting into details.  Tata for now.  there is gishing to be done and someone needs to dress up as a fairy.

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan
 

Comments