It has been an interesting week. I finally got my diagnosis from the testing. Maybe I will talk about that later in the week. I have also gotten to play D&D. All the players are playing some kind of magical creature. That has been fun. Here is this weeks happy list.
- 4 Mindful Ways to Start Your Day
- 400+ Powerfully Positive Affirmations Audio on YouTube
- This was an entertaining read. BREAKING: LOCAL RESIDENT COMES OUT AS NON-BINARY, WORLD DOESN’T END
- Hilarious summaries of classic novels? There's a comic for that.
- BLOG DISCLOSURES – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 4 REASONS YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS AN EMAIL NEWSLETTER
- I've been doing a bit of reading. I like it.
- Also I finally got the results from my testing this summer!
- Getting to play D&D
- Getting stuff done.
- Waking up rested.
- Making tiny polymer clay apples.
It has been a week. There have been some ups and downs. Not to mention my mood has been spending a lot of time in the negative head space. Depression can do that though and I can at least take comfort in the fact that I can look at it objectively.
I hope your week is going well. Please let me know about it.