Things I Love Thursday: Things, Depression, & Games

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.


    It has been an interesting week.  I finally got my diagnosis from the testing.  Maybe I will talk about that later in the week.  I have also gotten to play D&D.  All the players are playing some kind of magical creature.  That has been fun.  Here is this weeks happy list.
    It has been a week.  There have been some ups and downs.  Not to mention my mood has been spending a lot of time in the negative head space.  Depression can do that though and I can at least take comfort in the fact that I can look at it objectively.  

    I hope your week is going well.  Please let me know about it.  

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments