Things I Love Thursday: Autumn is Here

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.


    Good morning.  Today is the first day of Autumn this year.  Or spring if you are in the southern hemisphere.  What are you looking forward to?  I love Autumn and all the decor that goes with it.  I love the pumpkin flavorings, the spice, the cider.

    Yesterday a friend read a small section from the Dhammapada for us.  It was amazing.  The little bit that she read fit for me so wonderfully.  It was so moving that I had to find out more about it.  That is one of the things that is making me happy this week.

    And then there is the fact that today is the equinox.  I am so happy for the new season.  I am considering getting some flowers.  What is making you happy this week?  Or what is a bright spot in your week?   

 Tata, 
Lilian A. brennan

Comments