Things I Love Thursday: Being Productive

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.


    Howdy and welcome to Thursday!  This week seems to be much better than last.  I have had fun this week and I feel productive.  I have created things with clay and started studying again.  I hope your week is going well.

    Now on to the round up of things that made me happy or smile this week.  Here goes.

    I saw a video from Boyinaband on happiness and productivity that I found useful and informative.  I won't be trying anything as drastic as he is doing, but I am thinking of using some of the stuff he talked about to my own advantage.  Here is the video.  The Happiness Experiment.

    Also from Boyinaband is this video I'm not dead.  I can certainly relate to it.

    And now for the 8tracks list:
    I have been creating things!! Clay things.  I made a miniature pink tea set for an art trade with a friend.  Last week I made pumpkins and apples.  I made some beads for durability testing this week.  I even went selling two weeks in a row.  I will miss one week because we have an event to go to.  But on that front I am feeling more and more productive.   

    GIMP.  Seriously the more I learn how to use the program the more I enjoy it and I have gotten quite a bit of use out of it this week.  
    
      How are you feeling?  What is making your days a little bit brighter?  

 Tata,  
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments