Last night was fabulous. We had friends over for the family night of of our multi-faith study group. There was food. There was tea and Turkish coffee. There were singing bowls. There was a ukulele. We even sang an alcohol alphabet song. It was all wonderful and pleasant.
This week has been filled with events and busyness. I have been prepping for events and cleaning. and then other times I have been cracking at crafting and writing. This weekend is a convention and I am doing some prep for that. I will be going as my steam punk character Zazzle at least two days. I am looking forward to that.
Well lets get to the other things in my week. Gratitude time!
- Space Attack - Scandinavia & The World
- Board Games
- Food and friends
- Accessibility! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Quiet time
- Baths! They will do you good when you need to stop and take some down time.
- Music, music, and more more music!!!
- Especially FloBots. If you have not heard their music give some of it a listen.
- Thinking about flowers.
- Actually being able to have reading time.
- Accessible schedules. Oh my god that is awesome!
- Your YouTube Videos Need Captions | #NoMoreCraptions [CC]
- Friend time.
- Having food to eat.
- Having help when I need it.
So what kind of shenanigans are you getting into this week? And what is bringing you joy?