Things I Love Thursday: Friends, Conventions, & Talking Shop

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.


    I spent the weekend at Realmscon this weekend.  it was a lot of fun.  I didn't go to many panels.  I helped a friend out by volunteering some of my time and I talked shop with several artists.  I have new tricks to try for resign and for steampunk.  I am now aware of better items to use for my steampunk character.  Training daggers.  that should be fun to steampunk.

Lilian in a brown outfit with a blue and bronze corset.  Short brown hair.  Hand on hip and smiling.
This is the shot my roommate
took of me trying on a corset
at the convention.  



    It was a busy weekend and the week was filled or at least felt filled too.  How have you been?  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments