Things I Love Thursday: Links and Videos

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Happy Thursday!  

  • Hanae Her voice is so pretty.  

    A lot of links and videos.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  

  • Building in Minecraft
  • Minecraft selling point, "Infinite legos" 
  • Honey Bee Tea from Lotus Dreams Tea and their Matcha.  mmm 
  • Creating things with polymer clay and other things.  
  • Time with friends.  
  • Typing kittens (seriously.  The new kitten was walking on my keyboard) 

    If all goes well I'll get to mark one of my goals off the list today.  Which goal do you think it is?

    Anyhow, have a great day.  And let me know in the comments what you are grateful for.  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments