So one of my housemates brought home the cutest kitten. He jumped into her car and wouldn't come out until she got home. He is the sweetest and calmest little thing. She came in with him during a gaming night when we were playing a game of Betrayal at House on the Hill. Everything stopped for the kitten and there were ohs and aws and a line to pat him or hold him. He has been to the vet and he is hanging out in her room until we know he and the other animals will get along.
- Best friend time
- RPGs and my kitsune character getting her second tail.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Getting all the adult things done in a day. Then you can get ahead on the next day and take some time to relax.
- Kittens and play time.
- Creating things
- More episodes for the anime for Kamisama Hajimemashita. eeeee!!!!
- The Daily Show
- John Oliver
- 1:12 scale cinder blocks
- Heart shaped shadows
- Sleeping kitten time. Look at the picture below.
It has been a busy week. The weeks have been like that. But life feels pretty good right now and I think that is an important thing for me to appreciate.
What is bringing you joy lately?