November Favorites

[Image Description]Simple heart design in soft brown with warm reddish brown border and framed in a pair of circles.  Text over image in two tones of brown.  Text reads: November Favorites.


    It has been a long month.  It has also been a rough month.  I can say that I am grateful that I have some fantastic things that I was really excited about and for.  So today I am going to share with you some of my favs.  

Crossing the 50k Line on NaNoWriMo 

    This was a good month for writing!  I got through 54,349 words so far and I am still going.  I am having a blast and I really want to carry this momentum into the next month and the month after that and really just to keep going strong.  Any advice on keeping the energy and motivation after November is done?

[Image description] Square image with nearly black background with stars.  A  white and blue rocket ship at the top of what could be interpreted as both a flag pole and a contrail.  Along side that pole is a flag designed to look like lined paper.  Words in bottom corner read NaNoWriMo 2016 Winner.  Words are written in peachy orange and bright blue.

Getting Back To The Texas Renaissance Festival

    It has been too long and it was amazing!!! I was so happy and excited to go back to TRF!  And the place we all stayed for the weekend had an amazing view of the stars.  We went for two days during the Highlander weekend.  There were a lot of kilts.  I got to dance to Tartanic.  I got to see a lot of shops.  I got to interact with people, which is something I always love about these events.  I got to have fried ice cream.  It was delicious.  It was a blast and I am looking forward to going again in 2017.

    I also can not go without mentioning the geography.  Trees.  Trees everywhere.  Woods or forest.  I am not sure which you would call it out there in Todd Mission.  But that is the kind of place that gives me this inner feeling of "I'm home."


    Like I said it has been a rough month so it is a short list, but those two things and all the other small things I have enjoyed have had a great impact on my days and my mood.  I hope you are doing well and if there is anything you totally loved this month or if you tried out something new please let me know in the comments.

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments