November Goals 2016



    November is here and with it my goals for the month.  This month I am going to probably try doing a lot of things in addition to these goals.  These will be my top three priorities though.

NaNoWriMo 

    I am doing this again.  I have won twice during November runs and a few times during the summer sessions.  I feel like I can knock it out if I make it my top priority.  I also am in the editing process.  I have stuff that just needs to be edited and tweaked.  But I also have a lot of sections that will be completely rewritten and large sections that need to be filled in.  So I may be a NaNoWriMo rebel but I still have a lot of work.  Plus since I have won before and I will have sections that are already mostly written I will be aiming for a higher total of words.  100k words!  What life?  This is already scaring me a little.  That makes it a good challenge I figure.

Refreshing My Math

    My second priority for November will be studying math.  I have taken classes in college up to Calculus II.  The problem is I have been cold for a long time and even though I have tried a few times to refresh and cram I haven't given it the priority that I need to.  I am working on all the paper work and other things I need to do to reapply at college so I need to get this skill back up to par.  Because I do not want to have to sit through retaking classes.

My Health

    One of the Autumn Goals is to work on improving my health.  I have already set up my date book to put small health goals each week.  I am going to try and get into some good habits this month.  Yes even alongside NaNoWriMo.


    Those are my top three goals this month.  What will you be working on?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments