Things I Love Thursday: Getting Back on Gratitude

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

     It has been a little rough lately and I skipped my gratitude list last week.  I just really couldn't get in the mood for it.  That happens.  To all of us.  We all have rough spots emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally.  And sometimes several different kinds all at once.  We can't kick ourselves for that.  It is important that we try to be supportive of our own health.   And that can be difficult.  One of the things I do for my own emotional health is gratitude lists.  So I am here on Thursday again to bring you a glimpse of some of the things that have made me happy this week and to remind myself that there is a lot of good things even when I am having trouble not just seeing the negative.



    That is about all I have for now.  I am gonna keep fighting to stay positive.  How is your week going?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments