It has been a little rough lately and I skipped my gratitude list last week. I just really couldn't get in the mood for it. That happens. To all of us. We all have rough spots emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally. And sometimes several different kinds all at once. We can't kick ourselves for that. It is important that we try to be supportive of our own health. And that can be difficult. One of the things I do for my own emotional health is gratitude lists. So I am here on Thursday again to bring you a glimpse of some of the things that have made me happy this week and to remind myself that there is a lot of good things even when I am having trouble not just seeing the negative.
- Supportive friends
- Listening to Music
- Kara Hanae
- Amanda Palmer
- Getting the words down.
- Kitten scalp massage. The kitten is kneading my head and trying to bath my hair. Super cute.
- The finale of John Oliver's Last Week Tonight episode this past Sunday. "F*ck You 2016"
- This Pin of beautiful, emotional art. Trigger Warning Depression.
- More art
- Korean Graffiti Artist Celebrates Black Women's-Power and Beauty
- Little-known downsides of immortality
- Loving Yourself is a Revolutionary Act the Radical Self-Love Commandments
- Love and friendship
That is about all I have for now. I am gonna keep fighting to stay positive. How is your week going?