November has started and with it the great challenge of NaNoWriMo. I love this challenge. I love the community of it. And several friends are doing the challenge this year too. WEEE!!! So much fun! Here are a few other things that have been bringing me joy this past week.
- Dressing up
- Pandemic Legacy. (even if we are losing)
- Finally having my work spaces free of excess clutter
- Getting to work
- A friend shard this vine on Tumblr with me Geese and Swans
- I found my choice of Eudora's aromantic flag themed Neko Atsume edits on Tubbs-is-my-friend. Go look at all the meow-meows.
- Stim Toys and jewelry
- A fellow writing friend shared this with me. The comic is a little sad, but true and still makes me happy to read it.
- This odd and hilarious motivational poster.
- Building a Life – A Manifesto
- This is seriously one of my favorite pins.
- Seeing people and friends at the Dia de los Muertos festival.
Well I have a lot of stuff to write. So it is time for me to start at it .