Things I Love Thursday: Writing


    November has started and with it the great challenge of NaNoWriMo.  I love this challenge.  I love the community of it.  And several friends are doing the challenge this year too.  WEEE!!! So much fun!  Here are a few other things that have been bringing me joy this past week.
  • Music 
  • Dressing up 
  • Games
  • Pandemic Legacy.  (even if we are losing) 
  • Finally having my work spaces free of excess clutter 
  • Getting to work 
  • A friend shard this vine on Tumblr with me Geese and Swans 
Edited art from Neko atsume of a silver point Siamese cat, named Saffire, standing upright holding a green purse wearing a dress the colors of the aromantic flag.
Image from
Tubbs-is-my-friend


    Well I have a lot of stuff to write.  So it is time for me to start at it .  

 Tata,  
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments