December Goals & Try-Its

[Image Description]  Light blue text with grey shadow over a pale green triangle with a darker green border.  Text reads: Goals & Try-Its.


    Here we are in the last month of the year and has it been a year.  They covered that pretty well on Last Week Tonight in their season finale. (Warning: Strong Language)  For December my goals have a general theme.  Preparing for 2017.


Write Everything 

    This first one is less about prep and more about just keeping my creative mind and my fingers working together to create stuff.  I had a fabulous November with working on my novel and I crossed the 50K mark, but I have so much more to write.  I do not want to lose the momentum that I have built up and I also want to work on lots of other writing areas.  So I am hoping to make writing a part of everyday.  Even days where I am away from my computer.

Plan Everything 

    I mean it.  I have made a personal list of all sorts of things I need to plan for and it will change as I do planning this month.  I am coming for you 2017.  Just you wait.

Tidy and Clean 

    This one lines up with habit I have been working on to clean before each season and the new year.  I have gotten a good bit of the way through tidying with the KonMari method and I am hoping to finish my personal belongings and my work spaces.  You can do all the planning in the world, but if there is no where to work you won't get much done.  I am gonna try to have all of that in order for the new year.

Finish Things 

    With winter and the end of the year coming I want to finish things from this year.  Books, projects, and anything else that has been sitting left uncompleted.  I want to have all that I can finish out of the way so that I can tackle the new year with out getting stuck on the old.


    And those are my massive try-its for this month.  That is what I will try to do.  Mental health allowing.

    How about you?  What are your goals for this month?  Are you preparing for the new year?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan



Comments