End Of Year Hiatus

Color illustration of a young brunette woman wearing a Dark Red, almost rust, colored Velvet Dress with a bustle in the back. She has on a matching Hat with an Ostrich plume on the top of it. She’s also wearing long gloves. [Part of this image description was taken from the site that provided the image.  Link is in the image caption.]
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    Howdy there everyone.  I will be away for a little bit.  I got an offer for some short term seasonal work that involves some traveling and I don't expect to have regular access to a computer or the internet.  As such Petticoat Pedaler will be quiet until early January after I get back.  Have a fun and safe New Years Eve,  practice good judgment, and I will see you in 2017.

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments