Things I Love Thursday: Happy Even with Depression

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

       It has been an interesting week.  I have done some good work and good stuff.  But I have depression so some times it is hard just to human and this was one of those weeks.  I am hoping some routines will help with that issue.  For now one to some of my happy thoughts.
  • An update to Neko Atsume
  • Baking for others 
  • Putting up the Yule Trees. See pics on Instagram.  
  • Bike rides
  • Friends 
  • Playing Eve
  • Making progress on getting my Associate of Science back on track.  I want to finish that thing already!  
  • Trying my best.     
  • Progress in writing 
  • Having someone use male pronounce to talk about me.  That was a nice feeling.  

    And that is my list for this week.  How about yours?  What is on your happy list?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan



Comments