Things I Love Thursday: LARPing In Ohio

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I got to go to another wonderful Magischola LARP.  It was exciting and fun and magical.  I got to meet more wonderful people and reconnect with others I had meet last time in the summer.  I got to play a character that I would describe as a bouncing ball  of sunshine.  I also got to express myself both as masculine and feminine without fear of repercussions.

    It was a long way to get there.  And to get back.  Texas to Ohio.  A very long drive.  It was also cold.  Snow and a need for winter wear they do not sell where I live.  But getting to see snow for the first time in 12 years was a lot of fun.
  • LARPing 
  • Making friends 
  • Making people smile 
  • Tea 
  • Exploring the woods 
  • Getting home to my own bed.  
  • Flowers 
    I am glad to be home.  What have you loved this week?  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments