Things I Love Thursday: Moana

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I got to see Moana this week with friends.   It was wonderful.  I'd like to see it again sometime.  It was beautiful and such a beautiful story.  I cried a little.

  • Helpful people and getting questions answered.  
  • Music by Flobots 
  • Being done with some very stressful paperwork.  
  • Playing Minecraft or as I now call it Infinite Legos! 
  • Learning things 
  • Helping out
  • Making dinner 
  • Music by Thrice 
  • Polymer clay work 
  • fresh bed sheets 
  • Making stuff 
  • Moana!  It was fantastic.  

    I did so really difficult work this week, but I have had some nice times too.  I am off to go create some more clay things.

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan



Comments