Pages

January 26, 2017

Things I Love Thursday: 5 Cute Things

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.

    Between all the terrible news and running around trying to get a day job I've had to make sure to take care of myself.  This means a lot of things.  Making sure to take my medicine.  Getting enough food, sleep, water.  But it also means trying to do things that will make me happy.  So I have been taking time to indulge in things I love.  Today I have five things for you that are cute, kawaii, or just bring me joy.

Cute Music

    I have been listening to a lot of cute music this week.  A lot of Kanon Wakeshima and mixes on YouTube I find searching for kawaii.

Kamisama Hajimemashita

    Everything Kamisama!  I am so in love with this manga and anime.  And it looks like there is even a new episode to watch.  I have been enjoying all the pins on pinterest.  I am hoping that I can start collecting the manga again soon.  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

    I finished watching season 6 this week.  Oh it was so adorable.  I need to find out if any of my friends watch it and are caught up.  I just want to talk about it.

Zootopia

    I finally watched this movie and I loved it.  So cute!  And exciting.  I sat down after my nephew had gone to bed with the movie playing on the tv and a bowl of popcorn.  And some tea, lol.

The Princess Bride

    Someone I follow on Pinterest has been sharing so many The Princess Bride pins.  I am loving it.  I need to watch it again soon.  So many memorable lines.


    Those are some of the things that I have been brightening my week with.  What about you?  How is your week going?  What things and shows bring you joy?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...