Things I Love Thursday: 5 Cute Things

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.

    Between all the terrible news and running around trying to get a day job I've had to make sure to take care of myself.  This means a lot of things.  Making sure to take my medicine.  Getting enough food, sleep, water.  But it also means trying to do things that will make me happy.  So I have been taking time to indulge in things I love.  Today I have five things for you that are cute, kawaii, or just bring me joy.

Cute Music

    I have been listening to a lot of cute music this week.  A lot of Kanon Wakeshima and mixes on YouTube I find searching for kawaii.

Kamisama Hajimemashita

    Everything Kamisama!  I am so in love with this manga and anime.  And it looks like there is even a new episode to watch.  I have been enjoying all the pins on pinterest.  I am hoping that I can start collecting the manga again soon.  

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

    I finished watching season 6 this week.  Oh it was so adorable.  I need to find out if any of my friends watch it and are caught up.  I just want to talk about it.

Zootopia

    I finally watched this movie and I loved it.  So cute!  And exciting.  I sat down after my nephew had gone to bed with the movie playing on the tv and a bowl of popcorn.  And some tea, lol.

The Princess Bride

    Someone I follow on Pinterest has been sharing so many The Princess Bride pins.  I am loving it.  I need to watch it again soon.  So many memorable lines.


    Those are some of the things that I have been brightening my week with.  What about you?  How is your week going?  What things and shows bring you joy?

 Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments