Things I Love Thursday: And My Goals For 2017

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.


    Hello there everyone,

    I am so glad to be home.  I have also taken some time to think about what I want to do this year.  I have set up flexible plans for several differnt areas of my life and work, but I have also sat down and really thought about what it is I most want out of this year.  I came up with three things that I want most of all this year.


    In no particular order those things are:

    Wear more lolita and kawaii fashion.  I want to be more involved this year.  I want to enjoy more cute culture.  I had a lot going on last year.  I don't feel like I really got to enjoy all the cuteness as much as I'd like to.  This year that is something I will do.

    Math.  I want to brush up on all the math that I have gotten cold on.  I want to trek forward on my quest to learn as much math as I can possibly learn in one life time.  One of my instructors once told me that by the time we were born there was already more math in existence than any one person could learn.  I understand that.  I do not aim to learn all the math with the expectation that I will ever learn all of it.  I aim to learn all the math knowing that it is a journey that I will die and still have more to do, which means I can always keep learning.  And that is a quest I want to be on.

    Write.  I want to write.  I want to say something with my words.  I want to make a difference.  I want to show a different path to someone who has yet to see it.  I want to show someone that they are not alone.  I want to change things.  I want to make a difference with my words.  I hope that I can finish the novel I am working on.  I hope that I can do something with all the poetry I have in all phases of finished and incomplete.  I want to write this year.

    Those are the three things that I most want to achieve and do this year.  I do not know if I will have any seasonal goals aside from maybe a handful of things I want to try out or seasonal event or activities.  We will just have to see how things go.  For now it is Thursday.  Things I Love Thursday.  And my first one for the new year.  Here is my list.

    How has your week been?  How has the year been so far?  Do you have some goals you'd like to tell us about?  

 Talk to ya later, 
 
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments