Pages

January 19, 2017

Things I Love Thursday: Taking Time to Clean

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.

    The last two days have been busy.  I am applying for jobs and I have been doing stuff mostly for that. I am not going to college this semester so I am going to try and to make some money.  The last year was a rough one with no regular paying job.   I am so grateful for friends that I have been able to lean on.  I have been able to help them with some things too, but I am so grateful to have a home and food.  Sometimes the things we are grateful for are big and sometimes they are small.

    The house does look a bit like I have been too busy.  I can't even use the desk in my room there is so much sitting on it and the chair there is currently holding the clean cloths.  I still have some work to do today, but I think I am going to dedicate a good bit of it to putting things away and cleaning.  What are your plans for today?

    Here are some of the things I have loved, enjoyed, or smiled at this week.

 Changing Yourself - Happiness Vlog

    Maybe if I have time I will take a nice bath today.  That should be pleasant.  What have you enjoyed this week?  Is there anything that you'd like to share?  

 Till later, 
Lilian A. Brennan


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...