The last two days have been busy. I am applying for jobs and I have been doing stuff mostly for that. I am not going to college this semester so I am going to try and to make some money. The last year was a rough one with no regular paying job. I am so grateful for friends that I have been able to lean on. I have been able to help them with some things too, but I am so grateful to have a home and food. Sometimes the things we are grateful for are big and sometimes they are small.
The house does look a bit like I have been too busy. I can't even use the desk in my room there is so much sitting on it and the chair there is currently holding the clean cloths. I still have some work to do today, but I think I am going to dedicate a good bit of it to putting things away and cleaning. What are your plans for today?
Here are some of the things I have loved, enjoyed, or smiled at this week.
- Good breakfast
- Bike rides
- Making stuff with my hands
- Quiet time alone
- How to apply the question: "Does it spark joy" to goal-setting and completion
Changing Yourself - Happiness Vlog
- Bee and Puppycat
- This awesome drink at a local coffee shop called Thin Mint
- Having help reading paperwork.
- Making a good impression
- Art: Ghost Cats
- Art: Breakfast Cats
- Good planning.
- Finishing projects
- Physics and What if a glass of water was, all of a sudden, literally half empty?
- Window shopping
- Natural Caramel brown wig
- Blue Lace Front Wig I was in love with the color of this one as soon as I set eyes on it. I think I need a new wig.
- Anything Kamisama Hajimemashita
Maybe if I have time I will take a nice bath today. That should be pleasant. What have you enjoyed this week? Is there anything that you'd like to share?