Things I Love Thursday: A Day Job

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.

    So I have a day job now.  YAY!!!  I am so happy.  It has been some time.  I am starting to look up the info on bento lunches again to refresh myself and learn some new info.  I am hoping the day job will work out well.  In the mean time here are some other things that have added a sparkle to my week.


  • Goofing off in Minecraft creative mode and TNT.   
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Gaming 
  • Having good day.  
  • 750words.com
  • Planning 
  • Just Bento A great place for info on bento style cooking.  
  • Learning about indie lolita brands.  Check out DollBe 
  • Writing letter 
  • My little gold planner 
  • This collage that seems to have a theme of foxes, magic, and autumn.  
  • These polymer clay doughnut charms.  Oh my gods look at that detail.  I have made real doughnuts and I know what would go in to making a real doughnut like this.  This little polymer clay version would likely be just as difficult.  
  • Black Feminist Reading list on twitter.  
  • This comic. Quote from creator, "A comic about looking after yourself, your loved ones and your mental health during the tough times ahead... " 

  • Having the energy and strength to do stuff.  


    So what is making you happy this week?   

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments