So I have a day job now. YAY!!! I am so happy. It has been some time. I am starting to look up the info on bento lunches again to refresh myself and learn some new info. I am hoping the day job will work out well. In the mean time here are some other things that have added a sparkle to my week.
- Goofing off in Minecraft creative mode and TNT.
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Having good day.
- Just Bento A great place for info on bento style cooking.
- Learning about indie lolita brands. Check out DollBe
- Writing letter
- My little gold planner
- This collage that seems to have a theme of foxes, magic, and autumn.
- These polymer clay doughnut charms. Oh my gods look at that detail. I have made real doughnuts and I know what would go in to making a real doughnut like this. This little polymer clay version would likely be just as difficult.
- Black Feminist Reading list on twitter.
- This comic. Quote from creator, "A comic about looking after yourself, your loved ones and your mental health during the tough times ahead... "
- Having the energy and strength to do stuff.
So what is making you happy this week?