Things I Love Thursday: Ladybug & Cat Noir

Image description: A star filled space scape with the words, "Things I Love Thursday," made visible by sparkles that are spreading out from behind the words.

    Hello again!  How are you all doing? Here is another small installment of Things I Love Thursday!

    Pinterest is addictive.  And filled with wonderful inspiration and ideas and advice.  

Good writing advice.  (It wouldn't embed properly)


More writing advice. ♥

    I really enjoy Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.  This particular piece of fan art makes me very happy.  Look at their little nose boop.  
 

    Here is another pin from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, but it has SPOILERS so here is a LINK to it.  


And pretty art!

    I am taking things one day at a time and trying to get things in order.  I do miss posting here, but I have to decide how much time I will be spending on it compared to other things like getting back up to speed on my math skills and writing my novel.  Is there anything you all would like to hear about from me?  

 Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments