It has been a while since I have posted a things I love Thursday and I have a had a few brilliant moment that have inspired me to share so here goes with the gratitude!
- Compliments. Being told I am handsome and beautiful. As a gender fluid person the compliment meant so much to me.
- Napping with the kitten.
- Seeing new projects to try. I am thinking about room boxes.
- A friend was sharing images of conversations in a game they are playing and stopped to check in with me to make sure I could still read or if I needed a break. They know that I am dyslexic and reading is often physically exhausting. I am not sure that anyone has ever checked in with me that way it was kind of amazing feeling.
- Brass nails! I would consider fake nails in this case.
- Having the energy to get some work done.
Well I probably won't have a things I love Thursday every week. At least not for a little bit. I am still trying to prioritize the things I want to do and there are other kinds of posts I'd like to spend my energy on. So hello. I am still here. Just tired a lot and a bit sporadic because of it. Till next time.