A Shiny New Look

    One of the projects for my blog I had planned this year was an overhaul.  To change up the look and to make my own banner.  But with life and summer classes this got shoved to the back burner indefinitely.  Well I've started working on it again and I've decided to just go ahead and start changing stuff over.  So things around here are going to be changing as I find something I like.

    I want something pretty, that says me,  but I also want something that is legible for people like me who have difficulty reading standard print.  I also want to try and make sure that all my images have alt text for people using text to speech and other such programs.  I have been trying to do that for some time now, but every now and then I miss an image.

    If there is anything else I can do to make my blog more readable please let me know.  I want to be accessible.  I am dyslexic and that gives me some ideas of what to work on.  However, I can't speak for the experiences of others.  So if you see something I can fix or know of something I can do please let me know.

Until later,
Lilian A Brennan

Comments