Things I Love Thursday: Bees. I like bees.

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

    This morning I wrote 777 words for my morning pages on 750words.com.  I also feed the cats, prepared food, and took my vitamins.  Good morning so far.  How is your morning progressing?  Is there anything this week that you are grateful for?  Here are some of mine.


♥New episodes of Steven Universe
♥Making baked goods for friends
♥Kitty cuddles
♥Morning Pages
♥Getting the adulting done! Yeah being a responsible adult.
♥Tea ♥Alwasy tea.
Model Maker Builds Creepy Miniature Scenes
♥Got some new blog suggestions from a friend with this article. 5 Tips For Making Character Relationships More Believable
♥Also liked this article from the same writer. Why So Many Sad Backstories?
♥Lolita and confidence advise from this picture on pinterest.
♥I was looking at bee themed fabrics thinking about a lolita skirt and these two fabrics caught my attention.
♥And here is the image that got me thinking about bee themed lolita coords.  One of my friends knows I like bees and often sends me bee themed posts and images.
♥Bees.


A warning before you listen to Alibi, it seems to have some themes of violence and or abuse in the lyrics.


    Well I've got a lot of stuff to get done today plus prepping for Thanksgiving next week.
Tata,
Lilian A Brennan


Comments