Things I Love Thursday: December 14, 2017

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.
    It has been a month since my last post.  It has been busy.  I got to spend Thanksgiving week with my best friend and her family.  After that it was a lot of prep for art markets I was signed up for this past weekend.  And then the last few days have been a combination of recuperating and cleaning.  How busy has the past month been for you?


    And now a list of things I have loved
"A young werewolf lawyer falls in love with a single dad vampire!"
Teakettle Junction
Pick Me Up enamel pin
♥Tea
♥Great Friends
♥Getting to see the first 3 episodes of Runaways
Can You Age Out of Lolita? Kuniko Kato & Misako Aoki on Lolita Throughout Life
♥Dressing up in lolita and other alternative fashions for work
♥[Steven Universe Spoilers] Ruby & Sapphire Humor
Steven Universe Sailor Moon parody art
How to Make a Braided Rug for Your Dolls House
LeMiniaturediBea Look at the pretty miniatures
♥Getting a little further in Firefly. No spoilers! Not finished yet!
♥Being invited to fantastic markets
♥A delicious almond macaron

    Well I am off to get to work for the day.  Tata.  If you're in the US let's see if there is anything else we can do to fight for net neutrality.

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments