Happy 2018!

[Image description] The words "Happy New Year!" against an oval outer space background.

    Happy New Year everyone!!! It's here.  Did you celebrate?  Are you still celebrating?  And are you ready?


    I am hoping this year goes better for me.  Last year sort of kicked me bad.  I have been doing a lot of planning and cleaning this past week and a half.  I already have the next three months filled out in my date book.  I also have been watching videos about the new year and New Year planning.  One of my favorites is this one from Aileen of Lavendaire.



    I'd never thought of choosing a theme for the year.  I like it.  In 2018 my themes are Heath & Magical.  Magical may seem a bit abstract.  I am going to have to go in to that a little more latter on.  For now to be brief about it I want to focus on improving my health so that I am able to do more and have fewer days where I am unable to do anything.  I also want my life to be less mundane and I want to bring more joy and happiness to others.

    What do you think about Aileen's idea of theme?  Will you have a theme this year?  And how about goals.  Do you have any for this year or even this month?

Tata for now and be safe.
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments