Things I Love Thursday: A Little Bit of Pinterest on a Rough Week

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

    It has been a bit of a rough week.  The last day and a half has been alright but I spent  most of two days in pain and sleeping for extremely long hours.  I then spent another day in mild pain trying to recover.  I managed to get a good bit of work done yesterday, but I have a art bazaar to prep for this weekend and I am just hoping everything is looking up for the rest of the week so I can everything I need to done.

    So this morning I took some time to get on Pinterest and I went back though a board I have called Board of Happiness.  It was one of the first boards I created.  It was inspired by a board by the same name from one of the first people I followed on Pinterest.  I have forgotten who she was or if I even knew her outside of the site.  But I love that seed that she planted for me.  Here are some of the wonderful things I have found that bring me joy and and give me strength.




    One thing I love that I want to do more of this year is keep my nails painted.  I don't so much love the process of painting my nails, but of how they look after I am done.  It is one thing that I can look at and have a little bit of a smile.  I have gone a few days without painting my nails now because I was too sick to do it.  But maybe I will make some time for that later today.  I just need to pick a color.  What will you do today for yourself?  

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments