Things I Love Thursday: Lolita Advice

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.
    Here is a two week spread since I didn't post last week.  Things I loved, things that made me smile, things that made me laugh.
  • D&D Stories 
  • Pinterest In general.  It is such a useful tool and a place to find and store things.  But it is also so addictive.  
  • How easy it is to find coloring pages to print off the internet.  Sometimes you just need to sit and color and relax.  
  • Fan Art.  There is so much beautiful fan art out there.  
  • John Scalzi on Twitter 
  • Making spreadsheets.  
This great lolita fashion advice for dealing with jerks.  (audio can get a bit loud)



  • Hanging out with friends
  • Getting decent sleep
  • Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir 
  • Video tutorials 
  • The KonMari method
  • Snuggling with kitties 
  • S'mores :P

    So What did you love this week?  Let me know in the coments.  Did you get new episodes to anyshows or new comics this week?  Anything you think I should check out?  

Tata,
Lilian A. Brennan


Comments