Things I Love Thursday: Letters, Letters, Letters

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

   It's February and time to send all sorts of fun snail mail.  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out A Month of Letters Challenge!  Send mail!  Make pen pals!  Get something in your mail box other than bills and junk.  I love this chalenge!! You should give it a try if you haven't already.

    This week I have also loved: 
  • Quiet mornings and a full breakfast
  • Watching the new campaign of Critical Role 
  • Having all my bedding washed (a full days work)
  • Crafting and other tutorials on YouTube 
  • Waking up to find that my housemate who is also learning Esperanto labled a buch of things in the kitchen.  
  • Successful minitures tests
  • Making tiny boxes 
  • Waking up in time to see the eclipse  
  • Working to music 
  • A whole lot of veg in my scrabbked eggs
  • Finding nice art to use as wallpapers on my tablet 
 

 
    That last song is in Esperanto.  I am actually thinking of trying to write someone in Esperanto this month for the practice.  I have a friend who had orriginally introduced me to it, I should ask her.  Well I hope your Thursday and the rest of your week goes just as well as my morning has so far.   

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments