Things I Love Thursday: I Got a Sketch Book

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.
    So I recently drew for the first time in over ten years.  It was kind of awesome.  The picture wasn't really all that great or anything.  I just had given it up, because of an injury.  And best of all it didn't hurt.  My hands and wrists were not in excruciating pain after drawing.  I am thinking working with clay may have been one of the best things I ever did for myself. 

    So yesterday my friend and I were at Michael's for some stuff and I had already decided to start drawing more.  I was still toying with the idea of getting an inexpensive sketch book.  I was still thinking of just using printer paper though.  Well between us we had like four coupons and after helping her find the perfect book for bullet journaling I was sitting there looking at all these inexpensive possibilities for drawing.  I got one.  It has this really textured cover that I like touching and the word sketch in all caps.  Now I just need to start drawing. 
  • My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 
  • Really successful research  
  • Supportive friends
  • Robins Egg Candies 
  • Exciting experiments with clay 
  • Art 
  • Tea all day long 
  • Improvised singing to my baby niece
  • Creating art   
  • Kitten Witch & the Bad Vibes: Medicine Reminder 
  • A new Ladybug Chat Noir episode! 
  • Lots of interesting YouTube channels to follow and watch 
 

    All this week I am prepping for the farmers market.  I am hoping my stuff sells well.  Wish me luck. 

    I hope the rest of your week and your weekend are filled with smiles and magic and opportunities.  

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments