Things I Love Thursday: Cute Stuff

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.
    I watched Little Witch Academia this week.  It was a lot of fun.  I used it to help inspire me for a project I am working on.  Have you seen anything cute this week? 
  • A/C it has been HOT outside.  
  • How cute my niece is.  
  • Having some spoons. (look up spoon theory to understand) 
  • My Little Pony (I am rewatching them when I need an activity that will just be relaxing) 
  • Making cute stuff.  
  • Succulents.  Specifically ones made of polymer clay, but hopefully one day I will have some real ones.  
  • Writing! 
  • Math. Yes if you are new around here I like math a lot.  
  • Dessa 
  • Playing Minecraft 
  • Steven Universe theories 
  • World building with science. Artifexian 
  • Creating things with my hands and my words
 


I've seen this one before, but it is so good I had to see it again. 

 

    My anemia and insomnia have been hitting me hard this week.  But I have still managed to do some introspection and self work.  I have also been working on finding a way to take back more of my time to work and get stuff done. 

    I hope your week is going great and that you too take time to stop and appreciate the lovely little things in your life. 
 
    As a bonus here is a picture I took of the miniatures I have been working on lately.   



Lilian A. Brennan

Comments