Things I Love Thursday: Getting Stuff Done

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

    While I am having a lot of trouble with my erratic sleep I feel like I am really getting stuff done this week.  I updated my bullet journals for May and tried to be very realistic with what I can achieve.  In the process I have reminded myself about some of the things that make me feel alive.  Depression can really steal the joy from those so it is so important to try and stay on top of the depression symptoms.  But anyway here are some of the things I am loving this week. 

 

    Well I have a lot to do today so take care and be sure to stop and smell the roses.   

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments