Things I Love Thursday: Picking Up Gratitude Again

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    I think most of us know that life can get busy and things that are good for us might fall to the wayside even though we need to do them.  Eating a good breakfast, remembering to take all your meds, self-care.  There is a lot that goes into staying healthy and on top of your game.  This month I decided to finally bring gratitude as well as a few other things back into my life.  So here for you entertainment are some of the things I was grateful for.

♥ The beautiful purple fox mug my friend got me ♥ Making imitation jade miniature tea cups ♥ Finally writing regularly again ♥ Using my bullet journals to help me plan ♥ Taking time to meditate ♥ Making so many little things ♥ Music ♥ Critical Role ♥ The color pink ♥

This week on Pinterest
I've been looking at pretty fashion a lot on my breaks.



This week on YouTube
I really appreciated this video from Jessica Kellgren-Fozard about chronic illnesses and "getting better."


If you are having a bad day here is a YouTube channel to explore.



    I hope your week is going well and that you are taking the time to take care of yourself.  Do you have any fun things to share?

Lilian A. Brennan



Also thank you to Kick in the Creatives for a blogging challenge to kick me back into gear.  September Blogfest!

Comments