Things I Love Thursday: I want Giselle's Super Power

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Hello!  It has been some time since I wrote regularly on here.  But it is nice to be back.  I have been up to a lot lately, but my sleep schedule has been a mess.  I am looking forward to the continuing adventures of the Mighty Nein tonight.  Do you watch Critical Role?

    Here is another post of things I have been enjoying this week.
  • Writing again 
  • Working on art
  • Listening to music
  • Dancing 
  • The Dragon Prince 
  • Hilda 
  • Accessibility 
  • Ladybug and Chat Noir 
  • Spells of inspiration and clarity 
  • Tea.  Always tea.  
  • Library trips
  • Being nocturnal for a while.  Seriously you can focus so well in the dead of the night.  
 

 

    Also this week I saw Enchanted for the second time ever.  It was just as entertaining as I remembered and I really would love Giselle's level of confidence and competence in sewing.  That is a serious super power.  I picked up a couple more movies from the library that I haven't seen yet, so I am looking forward to that too.  What are you looking forward to?  

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments