Things I Love Thursday: Clean Up

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Howdy, it has been a bit of a weird week.  I spent a lot of time prepping for an artisan market I was selling at on Saturday.  I got to chat with several people and even get to see the new location of a local shop that is a must visit, ReVelations.  The sisters who run it are absolute gold. 

    Sunday morning I got to test out my emergency preparedness and procedures as there was a small kitchen fire.  My housemate put it out quickly and very little was damaged.  But I'll tell you cleaning up after using an extinguisher is a mess.  And the clean up was basically all of my spoons for a day or two.  But the top of the oven is beautiful now. 
    I recently learned that my local library has a wheelchair that patrons can use.  It was very helpful on one of my more recent visits that almost got cut short, because I started having a really bad dizzy spell.  Accessibility rocks!

    Speaking of the library, have you checked out your local library and what they have to offer?  I have been getting a couple of movies a week and working my way through the Marvel movies. 

  • Shiny rocks
  • Tea
  • Music
  • Fashion and lolita fashion 
  • Nail polish
  • Morning pages and meditation
  • This gorgeous art piece I got from Creativity Tribe for my altar 
  • A new matcha whisk to replace the one that got sprayed with dry chemical (see paragraph 2)
  • Inspiration for miniatures
  • New ideas 
  • Good trades 
  • Not being loopy. Seriously.  That was terrible. 
  • Chatting with other lolitas 
  • Seeing new things 
  • Being understood
  • Finding a new miniature blog to follow 
  • Moments of inspiration
  • Learning and new info
  • Attending art shows

Writing advice and info on Pinterest
 
 

    So how was your week and what do you have planned for the next week?  

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments