Things I Love Thursday: Hello Spring

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    Spring is here and hopefully it will be a season of blossoming and growth!  Have you set goals?  Do you do anything special to welcome spring?  I am in the middle of trying out a new hot cross bun recipe.

    If this is your fist time here, welcome to Things I Love Thursday where I do a roundup of things that have brought me joy this week.
  • Finding vegan Indian food with no tomatoes.  
  • Learning about a cool Kickstarter for a D&D 5e Supplemental called Witch+Craft. If you like the feel of Kiki's Delivery Service check it out.  
  • Getting distracted and finding a bunch of delightful artists to follow.  @ieafysapien@liliuhms@mochiipanko 
  • Getting a fresh taste of inspiration to work on a project.  
  • Playing with cats.  
  • Secret projects.  
  • Flower crowns.   
  • A few hours of almost no pain where I returned to the full extent of my saccharine sweet, excitable personality.  
  • Actively working to increase my baking skill.  
  • Realizing in moments of clarity what my life needs and what I want in it.  
  • Taking time for my spirituality.  
  • Planning out baking experiments.  





    So what are you loving this week?  Tell me in the comments.  And Happy Spring! ♫

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments