Things I Love Thursday: Art & Shows

Light purple colored background with sand and green aquamarine dots.  Text in darker purple reads Things I Love Thursday.

    It has been a little weird.  Two weeks passed almost without me knowing it.  But I got stuff done.  I got stuff done often in these states of obsession or hyper focus.  That's the best language I have for it at the moment.  But I got stuff done and that stuff was pretty good.  Have you felt productive this month?
    Once again here are the things I have been enjoying. 
  • Plant shopping
  • Fried bean curd and vegetables  
  • Reading time
  • Making intricate art pieces  
  • Rewatching She-Ra in preparation for season 2
  • Practical Magic.  
  • Studio Ghibli films! Seriously have you looked at how much attention to detail they have in their settings?  
  • Trying new things with clay.  
 

 

    How has your week been?  What have you been enjoying?  What was the last movie you saw?   

Lilian A. Brennan

Comments